The Memory and Attention Training Center provides comprehensive services for adolescents and adults who have difficulty with memory, attention, organization, and problem solving. Our goal is to help you develop the skills necessary to function more effectively at home, work, or school.
Treating adolescents and adults for:
- Organizational problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Our staff includes:
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor
Treatment focus includes:
- Activities of daily living
- Enhanced attention, processing speed, reasoning, and language skills
- Improved functioning and decreased pain through physical therapy
- Strategies for functioning in the home, community, and work
- Work/school rehabilitation counseling
To obtain a referral to the Memory and Attention Training Center, see your physician or call the center for assistance. Most insurances are accepted. For more information, call (231) 935-0388.