|Serving Size||1 cup|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Whole milk||1 quart|
|Nonfat instant dry milk||1 cup|
- Pour liquid milk into a deep bowl.
- Add dry milk and beat slowly with beater until dry milk is dissolved (usually less than five minutes).
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
If it tastes too strong, start with ½ cup of dry milk powder and gradually work up to 1 cup.
Use fortified milk when making:
- Macaroni and cheese
- Puddings and custards
- Cream sauces for vegetables
- Mashed potatoes
- French toast or pancake batter