|Serving Size||1 muffin|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2% DV|
|Vitamin C||10% DV|
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
|Preparation Time||40 minutes|
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 0.9
Ingredients and Preparation
|All-purpose flour||2 cups|
|Baking powder||2 teaspoons|
|Cranberries, drained||1 cup|
|Freshly grated orange peel||2 tablespoons|
|Pecans or walnuts, chopped||½ cup|
|Egg substitute||½ cup|
|Orange juice||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil||½ cup|
- Mix cranberries and orange peel and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine egg substitute, orange juice, and oil.
- Add all at once to the flour mixture. Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Fill muffins cups about 2/3 full. Bake in a preheated 375ºF oven for 25 minutes or until done.
Fruit: 0; Vegetables: 0; Meat: 0; Milk: 0; Fat: 1; Carbs: 1; Other: 0
Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association
Exchange System. Exchanges are rounded up or down to equal whole numbers.
Therefore, partial exchanges are not included.
Great Lakes International Trading, Inc.