|Serving Size||½ of recipe|
|Total Fat||16.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4.5 g|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Extra-firm, drained tofu (see directions below)||7 ounces|
|Lite coconut milk||½ cup|
|Red curry paste||1 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Baby spinach, packed||2 cups|
|Snap peas||1 cup|
You can substitute boneless, skinless chicken breast for the tofu, if desired.
- Press water from 14-ounce block of tofu by putting it in between several layers of paper towels and placing a dinner plate on top. Let sit for 15 minutes. Divide block into 2 halves, keep 1 half and freeze the other half for later use.
- Cube the tofu into ½-inch squares.
- Mix together the coconut milk, curry paste, sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Heat oil in a large wok or nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook for 5-7 minutes, rotating until each side is golden.
- Add spinach, snap peas, and sauce. Cook for another 5-7 minutes, until vegetables are just cooked. Serve over rice.
1 medium fat substitute; 2 fats; 1.5 vegetables
Side Suggestions: Brown Rice
Cook according to package directions.