|Serving Size||½ cup|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||less than 1 g|
Ingredients and Preparation
|Medium potatoes (about 2 pounds)||6|
|Celery, finely chopped||2 stalks|
|Scallion, finely chopped||2 stalks|
|Red bell pepper, coarsely chopped||¼ cup|
|Green bell pepper, coarsely chopped||¼ cup|
|Onion, finely chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Egg, hard-boiled, chopped||1|
|Mayonnaise, light||6 tablespoons|
|Black pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|Dill weed, dried||¼ teaspoon|
Add fresh vegetables and herbs to give a tasty flavor to this potato salad.
- Wash potatoes, cut in half, and place them in cold water in a saucepan.
- Cook covered over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and dice potatoes when cool.
- Add vegetables and egg to potatoes and toss.
- Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and dill weed.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and stir gently to coat evenly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.