A High Rate of Satisfaction
- Our staff offers a multidisciplinary approach, treating all aspects of the disease – physical, behavioral, psychological, social, and spiritual.
- Treatment emphasizes healing the whole family.
- The Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous 12-step model is incorporated into the program.
- The Center employs a medical director and a certified nurse practitioner, both experienced in addiction medicine.
- Our professionals have an average of more than 10 years experience in the field.
- Munson Healthcare is approved by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and other third party payers. For those without insurance, Munson is Medicaid, Medicare, and state funding approved.
- Munson Medical Center is nationally recognized for outstanding quality, and is among only three hospitals in the nation listed as a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters thirteen or more times.
For more information and assistance, please call Munson Healthcare Behavioral Health Services at (231) 935-6382 or 1-800-662-6766. Munson Behavioral Health Services is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is licensed by the Michigan Department of Consumer & Industry Services.