|It has been said a picture is worth a thousand words. When it comes to diagnostic images, we leave it to our expert radiologists to determine what each picture “says” so the best course of action can be taken for each patient.
Radiology technologists at Munson work hand-in-hand with Munson physicians to help provide the images needed to make an accurate diagnosis. They have access to the latest technology which provides extremely clear images of the body’s internal systems. When a physician needs to make or confirm a diagnosis, they call on radiology technologists to administer an X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, or PET scan to provide a noninvasive way to gather the precise information needed.
- Use and operate radiology equipment to obtain diagnostic images
- Assist physicians in performance of examinations
- Provide optimal patient care before, during, and after radiologic exams
- Promote the As Low As Reasonably Achievable (ALARA) doctrine concerning radiation exposure
Munson’s Radiology Specialties include:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiologic Technologist
For more information on education requirements and accredited schools, click here.
To view our current job openings, click here.
You can also search for a career in radiology at Munson by visiting mihott.org and careercruising.com.