HR Webber Heart Center
Welcome to Munson’s Webber Heart Center. Located in the A tower of Munson Medical Center, the Webber Heart Center sets us apart as a leader in cardiac care in northern Michigan.
Patients in the six-floor, 127-bed Heart Center are in great hands. Our top-rated heart specialists work together to take a multidisciplinary approach to treatment and therapies. Patients benefit from emerging minimally-invasive surgical techniques, state-of-the-art technology, and spacious, mostly-private, family-friendly patient rooms.
Patient recovery floors include charting stations located outside of each patient room and four nursing substations located at equal distances along the units, so a nurse is never far from their patient. Patient rooms were designed with flexibility in mind. Some rooms have the ability to convert into an intensive care setting to a general care setting as a patient’s condition improves.
Webber Heart Center medical staff includes cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, internists, neurologists, and various other specialists. Highly skilled, attentive, compassionate care is provided by our Magnet-designated, specialty-trained nursing staff.
Webber Heart Center units include:
- A2 — Critical and Step-down Cardiothoracic Surgery, Medical Cardiology Overflow, Acuity-adaptable Unit
- A3 — Critical and Step-down Medical Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology, Acuity-adaptable Unit
- A4 — Medical Cardiology, Acuity-adaptable Unit
- A6 — Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Electrophysiology Laboratory, Peripheral Vascular Interventions
- A7 — Stroke and Medical Telemetry
Take a look around the Webber Heart Center by browsing through our photo tour.