WE'D LOVE FOR YOU TO CALL US HOME
Kalkaska Memorial Assisted Living
Kalkaska Memorial Assisted Living provides a charming setting for those who want to live independently – with a little help. It’s a great move everyone in your family can feel comfortable with.
This new facility, a licensed home for the aged, promotes independence and a high quality of life
with fresh, comfortable apartment housing and an assortment of personal care services. Located on the KMHC campus, a registered nurse is on staff, and residents have convenient next-door access to local family practice physicians, Munson Healthcare specialists, the Dialysis Center, cardiac rehabilitation, and other health care services. Adult day services are also available.
The complex is located on the Kalkaska Memorial Health Center campus, with easy access to hospital services.
- Short-term or seasonal stays available
- Restaurant-style dining
- Room service
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Personal care and assistance
- Medication management
- Nurse (RN) on staff
- Transportation coordination
- Scheduling and reminders for appointments
- Trained staff on site 24 hours a day
- Individualized service plans for each resident
- Kitchenettes and safe, barrier-free bathrooms
- Cable TV and local phone service
- Emergency wireless call system
- Spa room, fitness room and beauty salon
- Active social calendar and scheduled outings
- Wireless internet and community computers
- Outdoor spaces for resident gardening
- Respite care and Adult Day services
- Pets welcome upon approval
- Community spaces include two fireplaces, a great room for meals and entertaining, large enclosed porches, a library, and a café for socializing, movies, and more.
To learn more about the benefits of Kalkaska Memorial Assisted Living,
or for a personal tour call (231) 258-3033 or email email@example.com.