PLAY A KEY ROLL IN OUR SUCCESS
All volunteers receive specialized training and orientation.
Volunteers play a key role in Munson Medical Center’s success. Volunteering is rewarding for you as the volunteer as well as those you help. A variety of services are available — from direct interaction with patients to behind-the-scenes office work. Munson Medical Center Volunteer Services works with each interested applicant to determine which service would be the best fit based on your interest and ability. All volunteers receive specialized training and general orientation. Click here
to learn more about specific volunteer assignments available now.
Volunteers are scheduled for at least one four-hour shift per week. A minimum six-month commitment is preferred.
Benefits and opportunities for our volunteers include:
- Volunteers quickly form friendships at Munson Medical Center, and enjoy knowing they are part of an award-winning team that helps and serves the community.
- Once you’ve qualified as a volunteer, discounts at area businesses and pharmacy services will be available to you.
- Volunteer experience can be used on a resume, college application, or in some cases, as internship credits toward a college degree.
- Volunteers can take classes offered at Munson Medical Center at the same cost employees pay.
- Opportunities are available to serve on the Volunteer Board for those who would like a leadership role.
How to Become a Munson Medical Center Volunteer
To become a Munson Medical Center volunteer, please print the Application Instructions and Application Packet which includes the Volunteer Application, Background Check Form, Confidentiality Agreement, Volunteer Service Questionnaire, Volunteer Parking Registration Form and Volunteer Commitment Agreement (print two). Please retain the Application Instruction Sheet and one copy of the Volunteer Commitment Agreement for your reference. Complete and return the Application Packet (6 forms) and mail to:
Munson Medical Center
c/o Volunteer Services
1105 6th Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
After you mail your completed Application Packet, please call (231) 935-7455 to schedule an interview.
Our offices are located at:
1150 Medical Campus Drive
Traverse City, MI 49684
Click here for a map to our offices
If you have any questions, please contact (231) 935-7455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.