Mobile Devices (i.e. iPhone, iPad)
- Go to: http://mobile.mhc.net/library/mobile.htm In order to add the applications listed below to your iPhone, tap the + symbol located at the bottom of the page in the middle of the screen.
- Tap Add to my Home Screen .
- Tap add located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You will now see the Munson icon on your apps screen.
- Tap on the Munson icon.
- Emedicine - credentials are embedded so user is autologged in.
- MD Consult - create an account with a user name and password from the desktop version of MDC. Once an account is created a user will not need to log in again.
- MedlinePlus - no login required.
- PubMed - no login required.
- Stat!Ref eBooks - credentials are embedded so user is autologged in.
- Stat!Ref eTools - credentials are embedded so user is autologged in.
- Reprotox - username and password required
- iPad Accessing PowerChart - How to Configure Citrix Receiver 4.2 for iPad: Click Here
- iPhone Green Sheet - Click Here