Patient Liaison at Manistee Hospital

We want to provide you with the best possible patient care, and we strive for excellence in every area of our hospital. We welcome all of your feedback – about what we are doing right and what we could do better.

If you have a concern while you are in the hospital, please talk to the staff members serving you at the time. If they are unable to resolve your concern, contact the Patient Liaison for assistance by calling 6-7473 from your room phone, or your nurse can help you reach us.

After you leave the hospital, you may think of an experience you would like to discuss with us. Please call Manistee Hospital’s Patient Liaison at 231-876-7473. We want to hear from you. By telling us about your experience, you will help us improve and maintain a high standard of care.

Additional Resources

If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to file a complaint with the Michigan Department of Community Health Bureau of Health Systems. A formal complaint involving safety or quality of care may be filed directly with:

Michigan Department of Community Health
Bureau of Health Systems
Division of Operations, Complaint Investigation Unit
PO Box 30664, Lansing, MI 48909

You also may contact the The Joint Commission with any safety or quality concerns. You can submit your complaint anonymously, or choose to identify yourself. You can report a patient safety event to the Joint Commission in the following ways:

  • At, using the “Report a Patient Safety Event” link in the “Action Center” on the home page of the website.
  • By fax to 630-792-5636.
  • By mail to The Office of Quality and Patient Safety (OQPS), The Joint Commission, One Renaissance Boulevard, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181.

Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital’s Sterile Compounding Program is accredited by Accreditation Commission for Healthcare/Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board. Concerns about the safety or quality of compounded sterile preparations at Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital may be reported by calling (855) 937-2242.