Healthy families can rely on the expert providers at Mio Primary Care for wellness advice, routine check-ups, illness and injury treatment, prevention, OB/GYN services, behavioral health, and more. Our physicians and nurse practitioners are here to build strong relationships and ensure patients receive trusted care close to home.
Our primary care providers are accepting new patients. Schedule your appointment or new patient orientation by calling 989-344-5820. We're dedicated to helping you and your family feel your absolute best.
- Offering a range of services that are customized based on the patient care plan, including:
- Addiction/substance abuse
- Adjustment difficulties
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder
- Childhood trauma
- Chronic pain
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Family Care and Internal Medicine
We understand the importance of a good primary care doctor, someone to provide your basic care, focusing on wellness and prevention. Our providers listen to what you have to say and keep you involved –– allowing for better communication and a stronger provider-patient relationship.
Lab Services: 8 - 11 am
No appointment needed (except for glucose tolerance tests). Simply bring your physician’s order and insurance information. Your results will be sent to your doctor quickly, usually within 24 hours.
Our OB/GYN specialist offers obstetric services for women of all ages and backgrounds in a comfortable, supportive environment. We deliver care including:
- Infertility evaluations
- Natural family planning
- Preventive screenings, and more
Appointments are recommended, but patients can receive same-day care for non-COVID conditions on most days including:
- Sore throat, cough and cold
- Earaches and infections
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Sinus and allergy symptoms
- Minor eye injuries, infections and irritation
- Minor burns and cuts
- Sprains, strains and minor fractures
- Urinary symptoms
- Upset stomach
- Migraine headaches
- Minor rash and insect bites
MyHealthInfo makes it fast and easy to view your personal medical history including test results, clinical information, immunization records, and medication history. You also can securely message your doctor to discuss a concern, as well as request/reschedule or cancel an appointment, request a prescription refill, or update the personal information you have on file. Messages are sent securely and returned securely via the new portal.
Your MyHealthInfo patient portal will give you access to your medical records from our office, other offices on the same platform, as well as records from the hospital, all in one convenient location.
Log In to Your Patient Portal
Not Enrolled? There are 3 easy ways to sign up.
- Enroll online.
- Call us at 231-935-2026 to enroll over the phone. A representative is available Monday-Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm. You'll be asked to provide three patient identifiers to confirm your identity.
- Enroll in person during your next visit. Just ask us when you check in.