Access Your Patient Portals
Munson Healthcare gives you convenient, secure access to your online medical records anytime you need them. Think of your patient portal as a personalized healthcare tool that connects you to important health information, like test results, current medications, and more.
What can I access with my patient portal?
- A list of your current health issues, medications, immunizations, and allergies.
- Results from pathology tests (blood, urine, stool, and biopsy samples), imaging, and lab work
- Your latest vital signs, including blood pressure
- Health records from emergency room visits, procedures, surgeries, or hospital stays
- Discharge instructions and education to help you manage your care following a stay, procedure, or visit
More convenient features from participating Munson Healthcare clinics and doctor’s offices
- Securely communicate with your provider
- View and request appointments
- Renew your prescription medications
- Update your personal information
For emergency room visits, surgeries, results from an imaging or lab test conducted at the hospital, or a hospital stay, you may also be able to view:
- A summary of your hospital visit, including reason for hospitalization.
Choose the location of your provider or care below to access your patient portal
Find the name of the hospital or practice that you visited below and click the button to access your patient portal. You can also download the smartphone app (if available), and even connect your health records to your favorite third-party health app, like Apple Health.