Our team will help you return to the highest level of activity and independence possible.
Diabetes is a serious and lifelong condition, but it can be managed well. If you are at risk for diabetes, have signs or symptoms of diabetes, or have been diagnosed with pre-diabetes, type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes, we can help. A physician’s referral is required to participate in Diabetes Self-Management Education. Once referred, a diabetes educator will work with you to develop a care plan that meets your needs.
Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 7 pm
Saturday, 7 am - 3 pm
Sunday, 7 am - 12 pm
The best time to visit our lab for the quickest service is 7 am – 4:30 pm on weekdays.
Simply bring your physician’s order and insurance information to the main registration desk before going directly to the lab.
No appointment needed (except for glucose tolerance tests). Simply bring your physician’s order and insurance information. Your results will be sent to your doctor quickly, usually within 24 hours.
At the Pell Imaging Center, our radiology services include:
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD)
- Breast Services
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- Interventional Radiology (in conjunction with Cardiology Services)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography, including digital mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
- PACS Archival of Images
- PET-CT Imaging
- X-ray Services
Cadillac Hospital’s Sleep Disorders Center provides testing in four comfortable bedrooms with private baths. We offer consultation, sleep studies, treatment, and follow-up care for a full range of sleep disorders, including:
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Insomnia — difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Narcolepsy — sudden, uncontrollable deep sleep
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnea — temporary lack of breathing
Daytime alertness assessments to comply with Federal Aviation Association and Department of Transportation regulations are also performed.