At Munson Occupational Health & Medicine in Traverse City, we partner with businesses to help manage the health of their employees, as well as reduce risk factors in the workplace.
We take pride in helping clients maintain "zero lost days" by tailoring an occupational health program to meet each company’s needs. With our flexible, cost-effective approach, employers of all sizes can create an occupational health program for their employee’s health and safety goals.
Munson Healthcare is recognized as a Top Provider of Occupational Health Examination Services by Corporate Health Resources (CHR), a nationwide examiner network of more than 12,000 providers. Selection is based on a rigorous set of criteria, including:
- Completeness of medical records
- Courteous and professional staff
- Positive feedback from examinees to CHR
- Reasonable fees
- Timely reporting of results to CHR
- Timely return of complete and original records to CHR
Virtual Occupational Health and Medicine
Virtual occupational health and medicine allows our expert physicians to treat work injuries and on-the-job illnesses without employees leaving the workplace. Benefits include:
- Immediate treatment
- No drive time and/or time spent sitting in a waiting room
- No extra costs or fees
- Coordinated follow-up in-person care when necessary
Munson Healthcare Occupational Health and Medicine Virtual Visits can triage incidents or concerns, evaluate new injuries and illnesses, and provide injury follow-up.
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 5 pm
Friday, 7:30 am - 4 pm