OMH Medical Group - Lewiston
About Our Practice
OMH Medical Group – Lewiston provides comprehensive and convenient family care and walk-in services. Our expert primary care providers help prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of ailments for every member of your family. They also provide patient education and childhood immunizations.
Through our connection with Otsego Memorial Hospital, patients also have convenient onsite access to radiology services (mammography and bone densitometry), as well as physical therapy and phlebotomy services (blood draws).
The Clinic received its Rural Healthcare Clinic (RHC) certification in 2009.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
Weekends and holidays: 8 am - 4 pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Log in to the patient portal to:
- Refill prescriptions
- Request appointments
- View medical records, including lab results
- Communication with your doctor
Log into Your Patient Portal
To sign up for the patient portal, please contact your doctor’s office.
- Annual preventive care for women and men
- Management of adult medical conditions including diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, asthma, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart disease, mental illness, and substance abuse
- Medicare annual wellness visits
Infant and Adolescent Services
- Illnesses (acute and chronic)
- Well-child checks and sports physicals
- Lab testing (limited) with immediate results
- Minor surgeries including lacerations, skin lesion removal, and wart treatments
We work together as a team to meet the goals of our valued patients. Our experienced staff members are highly skilled in each of their fields and will earn your trust by helping you achieve your goals.
Rehabilitation services provided at the Rehab Center include:
No appointment is necessary at the Walk-in Clinic. Patients are seen in order of arrival. However priority may be given to a patient who has a more severe complaint or injury.
We offer prompt treatment regardless of insurance coverage or ability to pay.
Our Lewiston Walk-In Clinic provides a range of services, including treatment for:
- Allergies and asthma
- Cough, cold, and flu
- Cuts and scratches
- Ear and eye infections
- Lab tests
- Sore throats and sinus infections
- Sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
Insurance Plans & Networks
We accept the following insurance plans and network:
- Aetna (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- ASR Corporation (Commercial insurance only)
- Blue Care Network (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Traditional, Trust, Out-of-State, Preferred, PPO, Preferred Plus, Messa, Medicare Plus Blue, Blue Cross Complete Medicaid)
- Chandler Group (Commercial insurance only)
- CIGNA (Connecticut General – Commercial insurance only)
- District Health Department 4 (Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Humana (Medicare Advantage PPO plan only)
- Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians Agency
- McLaren Health Plan (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid Michigan)
- Medicare Railroad
- Meridian (Formerly Health Plan of Michigan – Medicaid HMO plan only)
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid HMO plan only)
- MultiPlan (Commercial insurance only)
- NGS American (Sioux Tribes – Commercial insurance only)
- Northwest Michigan Community Health Agency
- Priority Health (HMO, PPO, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage PPO plan)
- QTC Medical (VA medical exams only)
- Tricare/Champus (Standard plans only)
- United Healthcare (Medicaid and Commercial insurance. Check website for managed care plans in-network)
- VA Choice
- VA Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
Click here to pay your bill online.
If you have questions about your bill, contact OMH Physician Financial Services. To best meet your needs, our Patient Financial Services team members specialize in certain areas and insurance carriers. To reach them, call:
- Patient Financial Advocate: 989-731-7777
- Commercial: 989-731-7770
- Medicare: 989-731-9515
- Blue Cross and Blue Care Network: 989-731-7772
- Medicaid/OccMed: 989-731-7771
- Auto and W. Coverage: 989-731-7773
To pay by mail, address your payment to:
OMH Physician Financial Services
271 McCoy Rd.
Gaylord, MI 49735
You may also pay your bill in person at the Physician Financial Services office. For your convenience, a 24-hour drop-box is available.
For information about financial assistance, call 989-731-7777.