OMH Orthopedic & Rehab Center
About the Center
Every day, orthopedic and rehabilitation specialists help patients move, function, and feel better. If you have any kind of joint pain, Otsego Memorial Hospital Orthopedic and Rehab Center in Gaylord may be able to help you return to activities you love.
Log in to the patient portal to:
- Refill prescriptions
- Request appointments
- View medical records, including lab results
- Communication with your doctor
Login to Your Patient Portal
To sign up for the patient portal, please contact your doctor’s office.
Our experienced team of orthopedic specialists provides diagnostic, pre-op, and post-op care for a variety of orthopedic surgical procedures, conditions, and needs within the community.
We work together as a team under the guidance of a director to meet the goals of our valued patients. Our experienced staff members are highly skilled in each of their fields and will earn your trust by helping you achieve your goals.
Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6 pm
Rehabilitation services provided at the Rehab Center include:
Monday – Friday, 7 am - 5 pm
(7 days/week for McReynolds Hall residents and inpatients)
Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5:30 pm
Speech and Language Therapy
Monday – Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
Before your appointment, please review and fill out the appropriate forms:
Insurance Plans & Networks
We accept the following insurance plans and network:
- Aetna (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- ASR Corporation (Commercial insurance only)
- Blue Care Network (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Traditional, Trust, Out-of-State, Preferred, PPO, Preferred Plus, Messa, Medicare Plus Blue, Blue Cross Complete Medicaid)
- Chandler Group (Commercial insurance only)
- CIGNA (Connecticut General – Commercial insurance only)
- District Health Department 4 (Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Humana (Medicare Advantage PPO plan only)
- Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians Agency
- McLaren Health Plan (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid Michigan)
- Medicare Railroad
- Meridian (Formerly Health Plan of Michigan – Medicaid HMO plan only)
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid HMO plan only)
- MultiPlan (Commercial insurance only)
- NGS American (Sioux Tribes – Commercial insurance only)
- Northwest Michigan Community Health Agency
- Priority Health (HMO, PPO, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage PPO plan)
- QTC Medical (VA medical exams only)
- Tricare/Champus (Standard plans only)
- United Healthcare (Medicaid and Commercial insurance. Check website for managed care plans in-network)
- VA Choice
- VA Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
Click here to pay your bill online.
If you have questions about your bill, contact OMH Physician Financial Services. To best meet your needs, our Patient Financial Services team members specialize in certain areas and insurance carriers. To reach them, call:
- Patient Financial Advocate: 989-731-7777
- Commercial: 989-731-7770
- Medicare: 989-731-9515
- Blue Cross and Blue Care Network: 989-731-7772
- Medicaid/OccMed: 989-731-7771
- Auto and W. Coverage: 989-731-7773
To pay by mail, address your payment to:
OMH Physician Financial Services
271 McCoy Rd.
Gaylord, MI 49735
You may also pay your bill in person at the Physician Financial Services office. For your convenience, a 24-hour drop-box is available.
For information about financial assistance, call 989-731-7777.