The OMH Family Practice office in the Professional Medical Building is one of four locations providing expert family care.
Additional family care services are available through the OMH Medical Group in Indian River and Lewiston.
Virtual Visits allow you to safely receive care while complying with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. Simple, secure, and convenient, Virtual Visits let you complete your appointments at home or the office. Wi-Fi (or a good cellular connection) and a private location are all we need. Learn more here.
Patient-Centered Medical Homes
OMH Medical Group Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrician offices have been designated Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Patient-Centered Medical Homes. A Patient-Centered Medical Home is a trusting partnership between a doctor-led health care team and an informed patient. It includes an agreement between the doctor and the patient that acknowledges the role of each in a total health care program.
Download our brochure to learn more.
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
Please call 989-731-2100 after hours.
Log in to the patient portal to:
- Refill prescriptions
- Request appointments
- View medical records, including lab results
- Communication with your doctor
Login to Your Patient Portal
To sign up for the patient portal, please contact your doctor’s office.
Additional Patient Resources
Insurance Plans & Networks
We accept the following insurance plans and network:
- Aetna (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- ASR Corporation (Commercial insurance only)
- Blue Care Network (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Traditional, Trust, Out-of-State, Preferred, PPO, Preferred Plus, Messa, Medicare Plus Blue, Blue Cross Complete Medicaid)
- Chandler Group (Commercial insurance only)
- CIGNA (Connecticut General – Commercial insurance only)
- District Health Department 4 (Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Humana (Medicare Advantage PPO plan only)
- Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians Agency
- McLaren Health Plan (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid Michigan)
- Medicare Railroad
- Meridian (Formerly Health Plan of Michigan – Medicaid HMO plan only)
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid HMO plan only)
- MultiPlan (Commercial insurance only)
- NGS American (Sioux Tribes – Commercial insurance only)
- Northwest Michigan Community Health Agency
- Priority Health (HMO, PPO, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage PPO plan)
- QTC Medical (VA medical exams only)
- Tricare/Champus (Standard plans only)
- United Healthcare (Medicaid and Commercial insurance. Check website for managed care plans in-network)
- VA Choice
- VA Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
Click here to pay your bill online.
If you have questions about your bill, contact OMH Physician Financial Services. To best meet your needs, our Patient Financial Services team members specialize in certain areas and insurance carriers. To reach them, call:
- Patient Financial Advocate: 989-731-7777
- Commercial: 989-731-7770
- Medicare: 989-731-9515
- Blue Cross and Blue Care Network: 989-731-7772
- Medicaid/OccMed: 989-731-7771
- Auto and W. Coverage: 989-731-7773
To pay by mail, address your payment to:
OMH Physician Financial Services
271 McCoy Rd.
Gaylord, MI 49735
You may also pay your bill in person at the Physician Financial Services office. For your convenience, a 24-hour drop-box is available.
For information about financial assistance, call 989-731-7777.