Patient-Centered Medical Homes
OMH Medical Group Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrician offices have been designated Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Patient-Centered Medical Homes. A Patient-Centered Medical Home is a trusting partnership between a doctor-led health care team and an informed patient. It includes an agreement between the doctor and the patient that acknowledges the role of each in a total health care program.
Download our brochure to learn more.
Additional Patient Resources
OMH Pediatrics participates in the LEAP Program (Learning to Eat right, get Active, and reach your Potential), designed to provide support and education to children whose weight and activity level places them at risk for premature diseases such as hypertension, type 2 diabetes, elevated lipids, or other chronic conditions.
Normal growth and development are supported during the duration of the program, while ultimately trying to decrease the Body Mass Index (BMI).
The program is designed for children ages 2 to 18.
Reach Out & Read Program
OMH Medical Group is an active participant in the Reach Out & Read Program. The goal of this program is to enhance youth literacy and engage children in reading aloud by educating parents and building an at-home library.
Reach Out & Read is a national program that provides an age appropriate book to every child seen at each wellness visit from ages six months to five years old. Through this program, every child seen at a wellness visit at the OMH Medical Group takes home a book to build an at-home library and stimulate reading.
All pediatricians and family practice physicians at the OMH Medical Group participate in this program. Learn more about this program.
Insurance Plans & Networks
We accept the following insurance plans and network:
- Aetna (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- ASR Corporation (Commercial insurance only)
- Blue Care Network (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Traditional, Trust, Out-of-State, Preferred, PPO, Preferred Plus, Messa, Medicare Plus Blue, Blue Cross Complete Medicaid)
- Chandler Group (Commercial insurance only)
- CIGNA (Connecticut General – Commercial insurance only)
- District Health Department 4 (Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Humana (Medicare Advantage PPO plan only)
- Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians Agency
- McLaren Health Plan (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid Michigan)
- Medicare Railroad
- Meridian (Formerly Health Plan of Michigan – Medicaid HMO plan only)
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid HMO plan only)
- MultiPlan (Commercial insurance only)
- NGS American (Sioux Tribes – Commercial insurance only)
- Northwest Michigan Community Health Agency
- Priority Health (HMO, PPO, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage PPO plan)
- QTC Medical (VA medical exams only)
- Tricare/Champus (Standard plans only)
- United Healthcare (Medicaid and Commercial insurance. Check website for managed care plans in-network)
- VA Choice
- VA Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
Click here to pay your bill online.
If you have questions about your bill, contact OMH Physician Financial Services. To best meet your needs, our Patient Financial Services team members specialize in certain areas and insurance carriers. To reach them, call:
- Patient Financial Advocate: 989-731-7777
- Commercial: 989-731-7770
- Medicare: 989-731-9515
- Blue Cross and Blue Care Network: 989-731-7772
- Medicaid/OccMed: 989-731-7771
- Auto and W. Coverage: 989-731-7773
To pay by mail, address your payment to:
OMH Physician Financial Services
271 McCoy Rd.
Gaylord, MI 49735
You may also pay your bill in person at the Physician Financial Services office. For your convenience, a 24-hour drop-box is available.
For information about financial assistance, call 989-731-7777.