Charlevoix Urgent Care is the best place to go for illnesses, injuries, or conditions that need to be treated right away, but are not life threatening. When your doctor's office is closed or an appointment is not available, Munson Healthcare Urgent Care helps you get in, get out, and feel better.
Virtual Urgent Care
Looking for a virtual option? Munson Healthcare Virtual Urgent Care is available for ages 3 and up from anywhere in Michigan.
When to Go to Urgent Care/Walk-In
- Back or muscle strains
- Bladder or urinary tract infections
- Bug bites or small animal bites
- Coughs, congestion, sinus problems
- Cuts and minor wounds
- Ear ache or infection
- Mild fevers
- Minor cuts, burns, injuries
- Pink eye and other minor eye problems
- Sore throat
- Sprains, strains, and muscle pulls
- Vomiting and/or nausea