We provide a team approach to give you the education and self-management skills you need to improve your health. Our program is recognized by the American Diabetes Association and has been certified by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. To help get you started, we’ve created an easy-to-read booklet called, “Today is the Day: Your Guide to Living with Diabetes.” Out comprehensive services include:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Diabetes disease process
- Gestational diabetes program
- Individual counseling
- Insulin pump therapy
- Medication information
- Nutrition/carbohydrate counting
- Pre-diabetes education
- Support groups
- Weight control
Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6:30 pm
Saturday, 9 am - 3 pm
The providers with Grayling Physician Network understand the importance of a good primary care doctor, someone to provide your basic care, focusing on wellness and prevention. With our providers, you are the center of attention. Our doctors, physician's assistants and nurse practitioners listen to what you have to say and keep you involved –– allowing for better communication and a stronger provider-patient relationship. You need a provider you can trust, and here you'll find that and more.
Our expert audiologists specialize in hearing loss, balance disorders, and tinnitus (ringing in the ears). They use the latest sophisticated technology to diagnose and treat hearing conditions, including finding the perfect fit with the best hearing aids.
Mon. - Thur., 7:30 am - 4 pm
Fri. 7:30 am - noon
No appointment needed (except for glucose tolerance tests). Simply bring your physician’s order and insurance information. Your results will be sent to your doctor quickly, usually within 24 hours. We provide the newest lab procedures and technologies, efficient services, and we talk you through your test to make sure you’re comfortable and well-informed
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN): 989-348-0550
Our OB/GYN specialists offer the highest level of comprehensive obstetric services for women of all ages and backgrounds in a comfortable, supportive environment. We deliver a full range of care including:
- Deliveries at Grayling Hospital
- Infertility evaluations
- Natural family planning
- OB nurse educators
- Preventive screenings
- Surgical care
- Total obstetrical care including high-risk pregnancies
Our prescription refill line available 24 hours per day. Allow up to three business days for your prescription to be ready for pick up. Please leave the following information on the prescription refill line:
- Patient’s primary care provider
- First and last name, include spelling
- Patient’s date of birth
- Name of medication, strength/dose and instructions
- Name and location of pharmacy
- Phone number where you can be reached if there are questions
Referral needed. Services include:
Resource Coordination: 989-348-0740
For help with:
- Community services and resources
- Financial assistance for certain medical bills
- Insurance enrollment
- Home heating and energy bills
- Medication costs
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 6 pm
Saturday, 9 am - 3 pm
No appointment needed. Services include:
- Sore throat, cough and cold
- Earaches and infections
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Sinus and allergy symptoms
- Minor eye injuries, infections and irritation
- Minor burns and cuts
- Sprains, strains and minor fractures
- Urinary symptoms
- Upset stomach
- Migraine headaches
- Minor rash and insect bites
As part of the transition to a new electronic health record provided by Cerner Health, our office recently introduced a new patient portal called MyHealthInfo.
MyHealthInfo makes it fast and easy to view your personal medical history including test results, clinical information, immunization records, and medication history. You also can securely message your doctor to discuss a concern, as well as request/reschedule or cancel an appointment, request a prescription refill, or update the personal information you have on file. Messages are sent securely and returned securely via the new portal.
Your MyHealthInfo patient portal will give you access to your medical records from our office, other offices on the same platform, as well as records from the hospital, all in one convenient location.
Log In to Your Patient Portal
Not Enrolled? There are 3 easy ways to sign up.
- Enroll online.
- Call us at 231-935-2026 to enroll over the phone. A representative is available Monday-Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm. You'll be asked to provide three patient identifiers to confirm your identity.
- Enroll in person during your next visit. Just ask us when you check in.