OMH Medical Group - Indian River
About Our Practice
OMH Medical Group – Indian River provides comprehensive and convenient family care and walk-in services. Our expert primary care providers help prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of ailments for every member of your family. They also provide patient education and childhood immunizations.
Full-time Pediatric and OB/GYN services also are offered in Indian River, expanding maternal and childhood health care services. Otsego Memorial Hospital also provides rotating specialists on site for General Surgery and Orthopedics.
Through our connection with Otsego Memorial Hospital, we also provide radiology services (ultrasound and digital mammography), as well as phlebotomy services (blood draws) in Indian River for the convenience of our patients.
Virtual Visits allow you to safely receive care while complying with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. Simple, secure, and convenient, Virtual Visits let you complete your appointments at home or the office. Wi-Fi (or a good cellular connection) and a private location are all we need. Learn more here.
Get Your Flu Shot
Walk-ins or same-day appointments are typically available.
Mon - Fri, 8 am - 6 pm, Sat - Sun, 8 am - 4 pm
Additional phone numbers: 800-920-9580 | After Hours: 989-731-2100
Log in to the patient portal to:
- Refill prescriptions
- Request appointments
- View medical records, including lab results
- Communication with your doctor
Login to Your Patient Portal
To sign up for the patient portal, please contact your doctor’s office.
Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing
Learn more about this service offered by appointment only.
- Annual preventive care for women and men
- Management of adult medical conditions including diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, asthma, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart disease, mental illness, and substance abuse
- Medicare annual wellness visits
Infant and Adolescent Services
- Illnesses (acute and chronic)
- Well-child checks and sports physicals
- Lab testing (limited) with immediate results
- Minor surgeries including lacerations, skin lesion removal, and wart treatments
OMH Medical Group – Pediatrics has been designated Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Patient-Centered Medical Homes. A Patient-Centered Medical Home is a trusting partnership between a doctor-led health care team and an informed patient. It includes an agreement between the doctor and the patient that acknowledges the role of each in a total health care program.
Download our brochure to learn more.
- Mon - Thurs, 8 am - 4 pm
- Annual exams
- Obstetrics and gynecology care
- Coordinated care through Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Bone density scanning
- Digital mammography
- Mon - Fri, 8 am - 6 pm, Sat - Sun, 8 am - 4 pm
You do not need an appointment at the Walk-in Clinic. Patients are seen in order of arrival. However, priority may be given to a patient who has a more severe complaint or injury.
We offer prompt treatment regardless of insurance coverage or ability to pay.
Our Indian River Walk-In Clinic provides a range of services, including treatment for:
- Allergies and asthma
- Cough, cold, and flu
- Cuts and scratches
- Ear and eye infections
- Lab tests
- Sore throats and sinus infections
- Sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Urinary tract infections
Insurance Plans & Networks
We accept the following insurance plans and network:
- Aetna (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- ASR Corporation (Commercial insurance only)
- Blue Care Network (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Traditional, Trust, Out-of-State, Preferred, PPO, Preferred Plus, Messa, Medicare Plus Blue, Blue Cross Complete Medicaid)
- Chandler Group (Commercial insurance only)
- CIGNA (Connecticut General – Commercial insurance only)
- District Health Department 4 (Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Humana (Medicare Advantage PPO plan only)
- Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians Agency
- McLaren Health Plan (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid Michigan)
- Medicare Railroad
- Meridian (Formerly Health Plan of Michigan – Medicaid HMO plan only)
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid HMO plan only)
- MultiPlan (Commercial insurance only)
- NGS American (Sioux Tribes – Commercial insurance only)
- Northwest Michigan Community Health Agency
- Priority Health (HMO, PPO, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage PPO plan)
- QTC Medical (VA medical exams only)
- Tricare/Champus (Standard plans only)
- United Healthcare (Medicaid and Commercial insurance. Check website for managed care plans in-network)
- VA Choice
- VA Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
Click here to pay your bill online.
If you have questions about your bill, contact OMH Physician Financial Services. To best meet your needs, our Patient Financial Services team members specialize in certain areas and insurance carriers. To reach them, call:
- Patient Financial Advocate: 989-731-7777
- Commercial: 989-731-7770
- Medicare: 989-731-9515
- Blue Cross and Blue Care Network: 989-731-7772
- Medicaid/OccMed: 989-731-7771
- Auto and W. Coverage: 989-731-7773
To pay by mail, address your payment to:
OMH Physician Financial Services
271 McCoy Rd.
Gaylord, MI 49735
You may also pay your bill in person at the Physician Financial Services office. For your convenience, a 24-hour drop-box is available.
For information about financial assistance, call 989-731-7777.
Accepting new patients
View Full Profile