Otsego Memorial Hospital Cancer & Infusion Center allows you to remain close to home (no need to travel to a distant clinic) for diagnostic and treatment therapies for cancer and other medical conditions requiring infusion services.
Our caring and professional staff provides the highest standard of care during every step in your journey. Our board-certified oncologist, nurse practitioner, and specialty-trained nurses follow the latest treatment guidelines.
The center also has dedicated pharmacy staff, receptionists, billing specialists, social services representatives, and couriers. All these people work together to support patients throughout their treatment and into survivorship.
Located near the hospital, the Cancer & Infusion Center provides high quality medical care in a comfortable, relaxing setting. Our center has:
- 10 patient chairs with personal entertainment consoles
- Close, easy parking
- Food service for patients with longer treatments
- Private treatment room
- On-site lab and pharmacy
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
Additional phone number: 800-878-3153.
Log in to the patient portal to:
- Refill prescriptions
- Request appointments
- View medical records, including lab results
- Communication with your doctor
Login to Your Patient Portal
To sign up for the patient portal, please contact your doctor’s office.
Otsego Memorial Hospital is proud to be part of the Munson Healthcare Regional Cancer Network. From support groups, to infusions, to nutrition and the specialty products available at the Essentials Boutique in the Cowell Family Cancer Center, cancer care is close to you when you need it, no matter where you are in northern Michigan.
Insurance Plans & Networks
We accept the following insurance plans and network:
- Aetna (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- ASR Corporation (Commercial insurance only)
- Blue Care Network (Commercial insurance and Medicare Advantage)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Traditional, Trust, Out-of-State, Preferred, PPO, Preferred Plus, Messa, Medicare Plus Blue, Blue Cross Complete Medicaid)
- Chandler Group (Commercial insurance only)
- CIGNA (Connecticut General – Commercial insurance only)
- District Health Department 4 (Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Humana (Medicare Advantage PPO plan only)
- Little Traverse Bay Band of Odawa Indians Agency
- McLaren Health Plan (Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid Michigan)
- Medicare Railroad
- Meridian (Formerly Health Plan of Michigan – Medicaid HMO plan only)
- Molina Healthcare (Medicaid HMO plan only)
- MultiPlan (Commercial insurance only)
- NGS American (Sioux Tribes – Commercial insurance only)
- Northwest Michigan Community Health Agency
- Priority Health (HMO, PPO, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage PPO plan)
- QTC Medical (VA medical exams only)
- Tricare/Champus (Standard plans only)
- United Healthcare (Medicaid and Commercial insurance. Check website for managed care plans in-network)
- VA Choice
- VA Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
Click here to pay your bill online.
If you have questions about your bill, contact OMH Physician Financial Services. To best meet your needs, our Patient Financial Services team members specialize in certain areas and insurance carriers. To reach them, call:
- Patient Financial Advocate: 989-731-7777
- Commercial: 989-731-7770
- Medicare: 989-731-9515
- Blue Cross and Blue Care Network: 989-731-7772
- Medicaid/OccMed: 989-731-7771
- Auto and W. Coverage: 989-731-7773
To pay by mail, address your payment to:
OMH Physician Financial Services
271 McCoy Rd.
Gaylord, MI 49735
You may also pay your bill in person at the Physician Financial Services office. For your convenience, a 24-hour drop-box is available.
For information about financial assistance, call 989-731-7777.