Life is better when you are healthy. That’s why Grayling Hospital has made it easy for you to have convenient access to quality health care services in Roscommon.
Many services – from lab and X-ray to physical therapy and walk-in care – are offered at Roscommon Community Health Center. You can get the care you want and need within an easy drive from home.
We want everyone in our community to be healthy. See our full list of services for all of the ways we can help you be your healthiest.
Services and Procedures
Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing
Learn more about this service offered by appointment only.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Walk-in remains closed
Virtual Visits available Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
The providers with Grayling Physician Network understand the importance of a good primary care doctor, someone to provide your basic care, focusing on wellness and prevention. With our providers, you are the center of attention. Our doctors, physician's assistants and nurse practitioners listen to what you have to say and keep you involved –– allowing for better communication and a stronger provider-patient relationship. You need a provider you can trust, and here you'll find that and more.
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 12 pm
No appointment needed (except for glucose tolerance tests). Simply bring your physician’s order and insurance information. Your results will be sent to your doctor quickly, usually within 24 hours. We provide the newest lab procedures and technologies, efficient services, and we talk you through your test to make sure you’re comfortable and well-informed
Refill line available 24 hours per day. Allow up to three business days for your prescription to be ready for pick up. Please leave the following information on the prescription refill line:
- Patient’s primary care provider
- First and last name, include spelling
- Patient’s date of birth
- Name of medication, strength/dose and instructions
- Name and location of pharmacy
- Phone number where you can be reached if there are questions
Resource Coordination: 989-348-0740
For help with:
- Community services and resources
- Financial assistance for certain medical bills
- Insurance enrollment
- Home heating and energy bills
- Medication costs
- Sore throat, cough and cold
- Earaches and infections
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Sinus and allergy symptoms
- Minor eye injuries, infections and irritation
- Minor burns and cuts
- Sprains, strains and minor fractures
- Urinary symptoms
- Upset stomach
- Migraine headaches
- Minor rash and insect bites
As part of the transition to a new electronic health record provided by Cerner Health, our office recently introduced a new patient portal called MyHealthInfo.
MyHealthInfo makes it fast and easy to view your personal medical history including test results, clinical information, immunization records, and medication history. You also can securely message your doctor to discuss a concern, as well as request/reschedule or cancel an appointment, request a prescription refill, or update the personal information you have on file. Messages are sent securely and returned securely via the new portal.
Your MyHealthInfo patient portal will give you access to your medical records from our office, other offices on the same platform, as well as records from the hospital, all in one convenient location.
Log In to Your Patient Portal
Not Enrolled? There are 3 easy ways to sign up.
- Enroll online.
- Call us at 231-935-2026 to enroll over the phone. A representative is available Monday-Thursday from 8 am - 5 pm. You'll be asked to provide three patient identifiers to confirm your identity.
- Enroll in person during your next visit. Just ask us when you check in.